How can we help you?
You can also search for the topics below.
To reset your password:
Hover over 'My account' at the top right hand corner of the page
Click on 'Forgot Your Password?'
Enter your email address
An email will be sent to you with a new password. Once you have logged in again, you can change this to something more memorable. If the email does not come through within 30 minutes, please check your junk mail.
We hope you stay with us. By remaining a member, you’ll continue to:
- Be the first to hear about the latest news and product launches
- Receive tips for getting the most out of your machine
- Have a chance to enjoy free coffee samples on us
- Enjoy exclusive competitions and promotions
- Receive help through your warranty, if anything goes wrong
Please bear with us. Due to our processes, you may still receive some communications for up to one month.
From here you can update your shipping and billing address information, look at your order history, review your wishlist, reviews and webshop credit information and tell us more about you and the machine you own.
1. Make up descaling solution as per manufacturer‘s instructions and then fill water tank with solution
2. Insert empty capsule holder into machine and place jug underneath.
1. Press the on/off button and hold in for 5 seconds until it flashes green
2. Please note the on/off switch will continue to flash green throughout the descaling process
3. Switch the lever to the hot position until half of the solution has passed through the machine
4. Switch the lever to the middle position and leave for 5 minutes
5. Switch the lever to the cold position until the remainder of the liquid has passed through the machine
6. Switch the lever to the middle position and leave for 5 minutes
1. Rinse and fill water tank with 1 litre of fresh water and replace jug underneath
2. Switch the lever to the hot position until half of the solution has passed through the machine (half a litre)
3. Switch the lever to the cold position until the remainder of the liquid has passed through the machine
4. Switch the lever to the middle position and turn your machine off. This will take the machine out of descaling mode.
5. Wipe your machine with a dry clean cloth.
1. Turn machine on by quickly pressing on/off switch.
2. Descale your machine every 3-4 months.
The system uses a pump pressure similar to that of professional machines, while coffee percolators operate at one bar of pressure (normal atmospheric pressure).
Find out more here.
Descaling every 3-4 months gets rid of the build up of limescale, keeping water flow fast and pump pressure high. Click here to see how to descale and get some great tips on taking care of your machine.
We work very closely with all our packaging suppliers to ensure that the performance of our packaging is regularly improved and we take advantage of any technological advances.
-Milk capsules have a white base
- Coffee capsules have a black or dark brown.
- Chocolate capsules have a light brown base
- Cold drinks have a silver base.
For online purchase, you can visit our online partners lazada.co.id or blibli.com.
For beverages that contain coffee, you will have 1 colored capsule only (black).
If you check your box and you feel that you were not given the correct amount of milk capsules, please call the NESCAFÉ® Dolce Gusto®consumer service hotline 001 803 657 121 (toll free).
If the link still doesn’t work, please be aware that different email providers put expirations on links in emails. The links usually last between 60 and 90 days, so there should be plenty of time between your registration and your confirmation. If you think your link has expired, please re-register.
- Go to ‘Tools’ on your Internet browser
- Select ‘Internet Options’
- Adjust your security or privacy settings to allow all cookies
This website will not work properly unless you do this. For Apple Macs, please consult your relevant technical help team.
From time to time, the website undergoes maintenance, which affects performance. If you’re having continual problems, please contact us here or by phoning